How do I maintain my app?
Your mobile app requires virtually no maintenance. Anytime you update your website, your mobile app will be updated automatically in real-time as AppNotch synchronizes your app to your website. You only have to maintain your website. Your app will automatically be updated. Our customers find this exclusive feature to be one of the core benefits of using AppNotch. The human cost of maintaining an app is often overlooked. Even when comparing AppNotch to mobile app builders, the cost of a few or several hours per month maintaining the app is more than the entire subscription cost of AppNotch.
How do I update my app?
- Thanks to the proprietary predictive technology developed at AppNotch, your mobile app requires virtually no maintenance from you. Anytime you update your website, your mobile app will be updated automatically in real-time.
- The human cost of maintaining an app is often overlooked. Even when comparing AppNotch to mobile app builders, the cost of a few or several hours per month maintaining the app is more than the entire subscription cost of AppNotch.
- Note: If your app is not updating, you may need to clear the cache on your phone. You can usually find the Clear Cache options in your Application’s Settings screen.
Do I need to have a responsive or mobile friendly website?
Yes. AppNotch, our customers, and Google want to assure that the app user has a great user experience. Since AppNotch uses your website functionality, it is important that the functionality is mobile friendly. Our customers find that having both a mobile-friendly website and a mobile app completes the perfect mobile strategy.
Is a mobile app the same as a mobile friendly website?
- No it isn’t. A mobile website also called an adaptive website or responsive website simply makes your current website fit or “look good” on any mobile device.
- A mobile app is having a permanent place ON YOUR CUSTOMER’S PHONE. An app has all the functionalities of a website like shopping cart, loyalty programs, social, etc.… and other app-exclusive features like push notifications.
How do I know how many downloads I have?
- To check your downloads of users
- Log into your AppNotch account
- On your Dashboard click on SHARE/PROMOTE
- Click on Google Analytics
- From there you can see how many downloads that you have, (please note: Google Analytics data is collected every 23 to 76 hours, it is not instantaneous.Sometimes the download count will change).