How long does it take for my app to get published?
AppNotch has a great connection with Google. Upon completion of your mobile app with AppNotch, you can expect to be live in the Google Play store within 3 days.
Do you submit the app to the app stores or do I have to do it?
We do all the heavy lifting. We submit your mobile app to the Google Play Store. All you need is to give us your logo icon and splash screen image and we do the rest. The only thing we ask is for you to make a Google Android Certificate. (Google has updated their policy where each App account holder must obtain their own Google Android Certificate).
Will my app be listed in the Google Play Store?
Yes. AppNotch will publish your mobile app in the Google Play Store.
Does AppNotch have a private app store?
Yes. AppNotch allows enterprise customers to set up their apps to our Private App Store. Our Private App Store enables the immediate development of Android mobile apps.
What changes do my app require an app store re-submission?
If you’re App is already published and LIVE, some items are not instantly updatable and REQUIRE A RE-SUBMISSION, (and may cost a Re-submission Fee).
- REQURES A RESUBMISSION
- App Icon
- Splash Image
- Store Listing Images (Screen Shots displayed in each App Store)
- App Name
- App Description( Displayed in each App Store)
- App Category
- These Settings Require a Resubmission, because the app approval process by Google and Apple requires a new version of the app
- Resubmissions usually do not take as long as the initial submission, but may take a week for changes to be published.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE RESUBMISSION
- Your Website (Unless changing the Starting URL)
- Enabling/Disabling Caching
- Google Analytics Tracking Id
- Changes That DO NOT Require Re-submission, may take up to an hour to appear or you can reinstall the app to verify.