Why am I unable to download the App?
- Make sure you have enough space on your phone for the app to download.
- Check your internet connection.
Why doesn’t my app show the latest content from my website?
Be assured that all the changes on your website are automatically synced to your mobile app. The device that displays your app might be loading from cache (old) memory. There are three ways to fix this:
- Wait 24 hours and the app will be refreshed automatically.
- Do a pull-down refresh by placing your finger at the top of the screen and dragging it down.
- Go to the app’s cache settings and clear the cache.
A freshly downloaded app will always show the most recent version of your site.
Why does my app appear incorrectly in the AppNotch Previewer?
If your website is responsive, it should transform seamlessly. Although occasionally a site will have a snippet of code or some other custom feature that breaks its ability to convert properly.
If your app doesn’t look as good as as you expected, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.